Graphic Design Intern
Outdoor hospitality brand is seeking an outdoor or camping enthusiast and design intern who is passionate about marketing and/or advertising. Working closely with the marketing department, our design intern will receive first-hand experience and training in art direction, design techniques and production processes for print, web and virtual mediums in marketing, advertising and social media.
About Our Brand:
With nine locations, Sunland RV Resorts is a gateway to discovering some of America’s most beautiful regions and exciting attractions, from the tropical sun-soaked beaches of Florida to the thrilling adventures of west coast destinations. For more than 30 years, our vision has been to elevate the standards of the outdoor hospitality industry. Through excellence in leadership, unrivaled amenities, and superior customer service, each of our classic RV parks, destinations, and upscale motorcoach resorts cater to a memorable experience at any stage of your journey. Our mission is to accommodate the avid RVer by providing a safe and convenient resting place, where friends are made and memories are shared.
- Must receive school credit through a university program
- Must be available to work in the office 2-3 days a week
- Interest in print and digital design
- Graphic design experience through school or other internship
- Working knowledge of design tools, such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Good attitude and willingness to challenge yourself and work in a team environment
- BONUS (not required)! Knowledge of HTML/CSS programming, Wordpress, Photography